Saturday, April 6, 2013

My first pig-talking...

It took me quite a while thinking what should be my first post in this blog. Well, I guess I should post why I talk more like a pig first. 

Being a usual and typical person, employee, hard-headed kid, trying-hard-man, what so ever,- I have this weak point of mine that drags me down below my true nature. It keeps me from becoming a better person as a professional and forbids me towards greatness. I can't find more words to depict it since it is my COMMUNICATION SKILLS.

I can't write and speak in English fluently. Anyone who reads this must obviously see it clearly- wrong choice of words, wrong punctuation marks, poor grammar construction, etc.. Due to this inability, I don't seem to be a good and competent professional. Communication skills, particularly in english language, is crucial for me as an Electrical Engineer just like other professions. The fact is- I am an engineer knowledgeable in my field of practice, yet, I don't look like I am. I can't even land on my dream job because of my poor communication skills. I have been in a series of job interviews and mostly in notable corporate organizations. Most of my interviews suggests me to work more harder improving my communication skills. 

(So, if you someone is reading this, just bear with me please...)

And with that, I said I talk LIKE a pig.

In an effort to surpass this weakness, I made some research how I could be a better english speaker. One reference I have came across with suggests to utilize the networking and blogging sites. And that's actually why I am starting blogging. Another source suggests to use one's interests, lifestyle, and the like.

With that in  mind, I started to utter some opinions on some things thru the internet, specifically in Facebook. There, I put some comments and shares how I view things in english. Most of my shares and comments are uncertain and out of keeping and not worth reading (so as this blog). I commented on things which I honestly am not well versed at and have no any idea. I just put it how it comes to my mind.

And that's why I talk MORE like a pig.



If you someone reading this understands me in any way, I would greatly appreciate it if you would make some suggestions how could I be able to improve my comm-skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment